Teamleader just launched an exciting sales feature: the sales pipeline view. Find out why this update is set to drive your sales efforts!
With so many to do’s, it’s not easy to keep track of your sales deals or determine which opportunities to go after first. Well, we come bearing good news, introducing Teamleader’s brand-new sales pipeline view. Set to change the way you sell, forever.
This new view offers a way to visualise and track leads through the different stages of your sales process, from first contact (e.g. when they show interest in your product or services) to closing the deal.
The pipeline view orders your deals by sales stage. It helps you set priorities, and maintain overview.
The biggest benefits of the new sales pipeline view
The new sales pipeline in a nutshell:
- Get a quick, visual snapshot of your pipeline: This approach gives your entire team a quick overview of the status of your pipeline. Your sales team juggles with activities, and a snapshot of deals per phase will help prioritise.
- Simply drag-and-drop deals from one phase to the next, or set them to Won or Lost to update your sales deals in a dynamic, transparent way.
- Real-time overview of revenue per phase. This helps you determine how much revenue is in your pipeline, and makes accurate forecasting easier than ever.
- Filter deals per sales rep. Using a simple dropdown menu, you can filter on each sales rep to get an overview of their deals, or focus on your own. This way, you can follow up on deals when a colleague is out sick or on holiday in just a few clicks.
Prefer the standard list view for your sales deals? No worries - you can still switch between both views in the top right-hand corner.
Gain financial peace of mind
The new sales pipeline displays the financial value of deals in your pipeline. When you select individual sales reps, Teamleader will dynamically calculate the value of all deals belonging to them. The advantage here is twofold:
- You get a clear idea of how much revenue each sales rep is bringing in.
- You can easily see how many deals are allocated to team members, and divide the workload more evenly.
- You can calculate your revenue for the upcoming month and set your targets.
Get complete visibility into your sales pipeline today!
Ready to get started with the new sales pipeline view? Simply log in to Teamleader and go to ‘Deals’. The new pipeline view is set as default, but you can switch back to the list view by using the toggle in the top right-hand corner. Teamleader remembers your last choice.
Go hunt your deals, tiger!